Wednesday 6 November 2013

Number 39. Create a short film to go onto You Tube.

Number 39. Create a short film to go on to You Tube.

The hardest part of this task was deciding what to do a film about, then a few weeks ago I realised that the perfect idea would be to use all the photographs of things I've done throughout the year in the quest to conquer my list of 40 things to do before I'm 40!

I do still have a few things to do over the next couple of weeks but thought I had enough material to make a decent video! I'd set it to some funky upbeat music but for copyright reasons You Tube wouldn't allow the music I'd selected so it is now set to some well cheesy tune....sorry!

Anyway give it a watch, it was quite emotional creating it and looking back at all the fantastic things I've done!


No comments:

Post a Comment