Monday 11 November 2013

Number 31. Visit the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.

Number 31. Visit the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.

The Yorkshire Sculpture Park is an open air gallery near Wakefield. Contemporary art exhibitions, gardens, parkland, a family day out. It is a place I knew I would love and have wanted to visit for so long. It lived up to all I had hoped and is now definitely one of my favourite places and I'm sure will return to often.

We visited on Sunday 10th November 2013. A beautiful cold but bright and sunny day, very autumnal with the crisp leaves, beautiful colours of the trees etc...
We took Tilly with us and had a great afternoon walking around, didn't see all of it by a long way as there is so much to see, plus our camera battery died and I'd left my phone in the car so couldn't use that camera but we managed to get some piccies to prove we did go!! 

All of our favourite sculptures we didn't get any photos of unfortunately but they were all brilliant & set in such stunning scenery! 

A place I would highly recommend now to anyone and a happy memory of an afternoon of laughter with my gorgeous family!!









 
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment