Tuesday 26 November 2013

Bonus Number 42!! Get featured in a national magazine!

Bonus Number 42!! Get featured in a national magazine!

As if I would have ever added this to my list, I would have never ever in a million years thought it would be possible for me to achieve this?!

However a few weeks ago I was invited down to London for a photo shoot which was ultra exciting and I was made to feel and look a million dollars, thank you to all concerned! Plus my gorgeous friend Zoe who lives in London and I don't get to see enough of, with her baby Erin came to meet me at the Blue Fin Building and witness the transformation and photo shoot, plus Erin got a few photos taken too...it made my day even more special! 

So on the 17th Deccember 2013, I will be in 'Woman' magazine featuring with two other ladies as to 'Why 2013 has been our Year' as little old me from Driffield, wrote a list of things to do and by doing so people have become interested in my story, mainly because of my list but also because I have Psoriatic Arthritis and how having a list of things to do has given me a new lease of life!

I am very excited to see the article, and photographs (not seen any yet but I will get them on a disc) and it will be a fantastic conclusion to the most amazing year, I feel very lucky to have achieved this!

Tuesday 17th December...I truly can't believe it's me! What a lovely way though to finish things off! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment