Thursday 21 November 2013

Number 11. Sort out the photo's.

Number 11. Sort out the photo's.

This is a bit of a boring, tedious task I set myself, however it is something which has been niggling away at me for years as we have thousands of photographs since 2004/2005, which because we went digital are stored all over the place, in files on the computer, on discs, on-line photo stores etc..etc...but not in any logical order!

Years ago as soon as a camera film was full we'd get it developed & pop the photos in an album, it's so different now as we take lots more pictures not only on the camera but with our phones & iPad too!

I decided the best way to store them was on-line, a lot of them were already stored with Truprint so I decided to create yearly files and file all the photos that way!
Some of them we will print and put in albums or create special photo books but at least now we have one place we can browse the pictures, plus I've got an app on my iPhone & iPad which means instant access to our thousands of photos!

A boring job but very satisfying to have done it!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment