Monday 25 November 2013

Number 27. Own a piece of jewellery from Tiffany's

Number 27. Own a piece of jewellery from Tiffany's!

I am very much a girl who loves her jewellery and there is something about Tiffany that is so very special but I've never had the good fortune to own a piece myself!

I thought if I dropped enough hints that my husband would eventually realise that this is what I'd like for my birthday!!
Bless him, a few weeks ago he asked me  what I would like? Well let's face it, I'd like anything, but I decided to ask for a ring for my right hand that I could wear everyday, so he asked me to get my finger measured so he could pick me something!

I have to say "the boy did good"!!! Got a fabulous silver ring for my birthday on 24th November 2013 and it couldn't be more perfect, I absolutely love it, and my darling Rund! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment