Thursday 21 November 2013

Number 17. Kiss in the rain.

Number 17. Kiss in the rain.

So this was a slightly romantic notion I had in my head of having a good old snog in the pouring rain and it being so lovely, like in a film! (I know, I know, I'm sad!!!)

A little something like this, (without the picking up part, as I think I may break his back, I know I've lost some weight but not that much!) :



Anyway, it got to Monday this week (18th November) and we still hadn't done this! Don't ask me why other than I think earlier in the year I thought I had loads of time to do it and also every time it was raining was my lovely husband not with me!
So Monday afternoon it was pissing down, Rund was at work so I text him to come back so we could have a little smooch and get this task cracked!! This is our conversation:



Gotta laugh really but yet again the rain stopped by the time he came home in the evening so another missed opportunity!
Tuesday no rain at all and Rund started with man flu! We woke up Wednesday morning it's cold, chucking it down and Rund's sniffing and snorting all over! Now I really didn't want to kiss him as I didn't want to catch the lurgy, but I also didn't want to fail this challenge!
So yes I did (!) I dragged him outside at 8am, in the rain, moaning and groaning he wasn't well, and it was cold etc...and I begrudgingly kissed him, he was like a plank of wood, I was suitably unimpressed as it was sooooo not what I'd imagined, but I can definitely say we've kissed in the rain!! Ha ha!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment