Saturday 7 September 2013

Number 7. Lose some weight.

Number 7. Lose some weight.

I have never ever done a diet, but I quite clearly need to lose some weight, not because I am unhappy or uncomfortable in my own skin, quite the contrary, but I have known for some time that the extra weight is not good for my arthritis/joints and the older I get the harder it will be to shift!

I weighed myself on my 39th birthday, I will not share that information with you as to what the scales said but I recorded the information!!

Anyway as I left it and did nothing about achieving this goal, by the end of June instead of having lost weight I'd actually gained 10lbs!!

I needed to do a diet that didn't make me feel like I was depriving myself of anything/cutting things out, and that more importantly I was still sitting down with my family on an evening and still eating the same as them. I also didn't want to be counting calories, or points etc...a diet needed to fit in with me!
I've always eaten a well balanced diet, I've just eaten too much! I do walk and had been swimming regularly until early this year which is probably accountable for the weight gain of 10lbs!

I saw a friend on Facebook was promoting a new diet, and had actually given up another job to become a promoter of this diet, she invited me to her house to talk about it and so far I've not looked back!

I am doing the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge, and I have set myself the initial target of losing 20lbs within 90 days. I need to lose more than that but the concept of the diet is that you do it in 90 day challenges to keep you focused.
I have 2 shakes a day, breakfast and lunch, 2 snacks and sit down with the hubby and kids and eat the same as them on a night. The product/shake powder is highly nutritious and is packed with minerals and vitamins, as well as been a weight loss product it can also be used by people who are in to fitness as a supplement for their normal diet.

The 90 days comes to an end on the 6th October, so far with 29 days left to go I have lost 15lbs and inches from all around my body. I do not feel like I'm on a diet as I've still had takeaways, alcohol, chocolate, etc..but I've made changes which are helping the weight come off and when you've got stones to lose, not just pounds it feels great to be making a difference!

For more information please ask me or go to: www.clairearundel.bodybyvi.com

DAY 90 RESULTS:

Day 90 of my Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge, which was to lose 20lbs.
I'm amazed at how easy I've found it and can't wait to start my next 90 day challenge to lose 15lbs.
My results are as follows: Weight: 22lbs LOST...woo hoo!!
Arms= 2 inches lost
Boobs= 3.5 inches lost
Tummy=4.5 inches lost
Hips=5 inches lost
Calf=1.5 inches lost
BMI= dropped 2.8 points

Still along way to go but I'm on the right path now to making a difference!





No comments:

Post a Comment