Monday 7 October 2013

Number 10. Ring at least one out of town friend every week.

Number 10. Ring at least one out of town friend every week.

I'm afraid this hasn't gone very well, but it wasn't for the want of trying! I started out with the very best of intentions, but trying to get hold of friends who like me all have busy lives is VERY difficult!

I would like to think that I am a thoughtful friend, I love all my friends dearly and have many that live nearby but also plenty who live some distance away. I know that with all my friends we may not see or speak to each other often but when we do we always just pick up where we left off!

I text, Facebook, Twitter with friends all the time and that is a good quick way of keeping reasonably up to date but its not the same as a good old natter!

So I apologise to all my out of town friends, I tried and failed at this!! But I still do love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment