Monday 2 September 2013

Number 9. Visit a new country.

Number 9. Visit a new country.

There are so many places in the world that I hope in my lifetime I get to see. I've travelled quite a lot of Europe but Italy is a country I've longed to go to for so long and there are so many parts of it that I want to see.

I am incredibly lucky, I have the best husband ever, I had also added to my list that I'd like to ride in a gondola and the kids were desperate to come to so we hunted for a holiday that would include a day in Venice so I could kill two birds with one stone! 

We found the perfect holiday with Thomson, staying at the Villagio Amare on the Venetian Riviera, hotel/apartments with pool & private beach, a rarity in Italy! We booked for 23-30 August 2013.

It truly was a fabulous holiday the apartment was lovely, the beach & pool were fab and we hired a car so we could see and do more! We visited Burano, Venice, Caorle, Verona and a waterpark and apart from the fact I came home covered in bites (no-one else) it was a great week and I can't wait to go back to Italy again!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment