Monday 7 October 2013

Number 15. Read more.

Number 15. Read more.

I've always had a love of reading, I read avidly as a child and could get quite lost in the pages! Unfortunately the older I have become I seem to be reading less and less, or I go through phases of reading a succession of books and then nothing for quite some time!

This has been a hard one to succeed at this year, I'm not making excuses but with trying to find the time to watch a 100 films and all the other things that life involves you in, reading has again been lacking this year. In fact I have a pile of books on my bedside cabinet waiting to be picked up!

It is something I will rectify I think probably as the winter days settle in and I've finished watching loads of films and celebrating my 40th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment