Tuesday 5 March 2013

Number 26. Have a makeover in a department store.

Tuesday 5th March. So I set off bare faced and I mean bare faced, I actually dared to venture out without one scrap of make up on to York with Sabrina and Kitty with the intention of having a makeover/new look at a department store!
I love make up, can't do without mascara and lippy but tend to apply my make up the same and use the same colours..a little stuck in a rut!
We arrived in York and headed straight to Fenwicks, after looking around the multitude of brands/counters I plumped for Bare Minerals, a lovely assistant kindly sat me down and said she would give me a make over..I was feeling a little apprehensive!
After what seemed like ages I was done, she passed me the mirror and I was a little mortified I looked like I had 2 black eyes!! Was so hard to be honest but I did say I wasn't sure about my eyes! She attempted to tone them down a bit and Sabrina was very kind and said it looked nice but I just didn't feel like me!
I bought the mineral foundation, blusher and a neutral eyeshadow...£91 lighter!!
When my son saw me he looked at me horrified, Sabrina's daughter Maddie said I looked like a monster and my hubby said I looked like a thug...not quite the make over I wanted!
Think I'll stick with my stuck in a rut application of makeup in the future..ha ha!!



No comments:

Post a Comment